ONLINE MARKETING SPECIALIST PPC
Online Marketing Specialist PPC SEO-SEM-SMM 2020
Online Marketing Specialist PPC SEO | Online Marketing 0725763311
Misiunea noastră este să generăm 1.000.000.000 euro vânzări extra pentru clienții noștri.
Pe lângă asta, vrem să contribuim la formarea unei noi generații de marketeri în România. Pentru asta am creat cel mai popular blog de marketing din România și avem deja 7.000 de oameni care au trecut pe la evenimentele sau cursurile noastre.
- Co-plan & implement online marketing campaigns: PPC, Display, Retargeting etc.;
- Implement eMail Marketing & Remarketing campaigns;
- Implement mobile marketing campaigns;
- Analyse the industry and propose the most efficient channels and tactics;
- Implement a test, measure, refine & reiterate approach with regular reports and recommendations to constantly improve the efficiency of our online marketing campaigns and increase conversion rate;
- Use analytics to understand and monitor user behaviour in online environment;
- Work with our agreed digital agencies, provide briefs, monitor & evaluate proposals and actions.
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented;
- Results oriented with a focus on figures
- Excellent planning skils;
- Dynamic, enthusiastic;
- Loves to test & learn new things and is constantly watching trends; self-learner.
- Marketing degree or equivalent with digital / online specialisation as a plus;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in paid digital campaigns;
- Ability to understand online consumer behaviour;
- Good knowledge about SEO, PPC, Display, Retargeting, CRO, A/B Testing, eMail Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Mobile Marketing;
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics; experience in working with Adobe Suite is a plus;
- Deep understanding of current online marketing trends; ability to stay up to date and quickly implement new tools and features;
- Understanding of e-commerce business is a plus;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Online Marketing Specialist will focus on the execution of the online marketing strategy including SEO/SEM, websites, landing pages, social media, online analytics, email marketing, App Store marketing.
• Services Marketing Online:
• Manage Google Analytics;
• Manage social media presence;
• Manage customer feedback (ratings) on online stores;
• Make analytic reports on web, email marketing, social media, online stores and other online marketing initiatives;
• Handle other related projects as assigned;
• Develop and optimize landing pages and improve conversion rate;
• Performing specifics reports / analyzes / evaluations;
• Develop marketing materials and advertising graphic;
- Drive quality traffic which converts to sign-ups and product sales
- Feed into the digital strategy and deliver Credibble’s agreed KPIs
- Develop a bottom-up traffic plan for each channel
- Optimise ad spend for max ROI
- Set-up and monitor KPIs for ads, AdWords etc.
- Report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Work with designers to create content that is required for your campaigns
- Research and source new affiliate opportunities and partnerships
- Implement SEO initiatives within the company
- Develop the paid social strategy
- Develop & implement new and creative growth strategies
- Produce weekly and monthly digital marketing reports
• Skills and Experience
• Experience in Google Analytics, WordPress and MailChimp, Email Marketing, PPC Facebook Ads, Criteo, RTB House, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Mobile Marketing;
• Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
• Basic HTML and CSS;
• Proactive and able to work independently;
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
• Ability to meet project deadlines and exceed key performance indicators;
• Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure;
• Excellent time management skills;
• A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work;
• Ability to work well within a team environment;
• Ability to research best practices fast and accurately;
• Ability to do related work as needed.
Excellent hands-on experience with paid search platforms – Google Ads, Bing, and others
- Strong experience with complementary tools, e.g. Search Ads 360, Google Ads Editor, DoubleClick and other tracking tools, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Google Trends
- Experienced with leveraging audience signals to improve campaign reach and/or ROAS
- Experienced user of Google Analytics 360 with a strong ability to derive actionable insights
- Excellent analytical skills, with a forensic understanding of account performance, and high proficiency in Excel
- Experience managing a budget to deliver the most efficient return on spend
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Campaign process ownership:
- Act as a consultant/help-desk to the regional marketing teams on how to maximise Pardot campaign set-up, testing and execution
- Responsible for approving all campaigns that are built by regional marketing teams
- Advise/keep up to date with digital marketing best practices
- Monitor, evaluate and revise lead scoring criteria in line with regional Marketing activities and business needs
Admin and Support:
- Act as the super-user for Pardot, including being on the forefoot for all new functionality releases to ensure the business is making the most out of the capability available
- Deliver training for new users, coach existing users, ensuing all users have full understanding of existing and new functionality.
- Responsible to ensuring all users have tools and documents available to them to support their role and usage in the system
- Integrate marketing and sales efforts through automated programs to make marketing execution more simple, scalable, repeatable, and effective
- Responsible for Campaign compliance
- Review, reputational and GDPR compliance of communications
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating Marketing campaigns and all connected digital elements
- Make recommendations for improvements with future campaigns, based on insights
- Recommend how to improve all connected digital elements including path analysis
- Maintain the marketing database: responsible for understanding data sets and regional requirements, recommend target lists, data cleansing, data augmentation.
- Responsible for data compliancy, managing permissions & customer preferences, interface with legal/IT team
- Constantly review pick-lists, data capture requirements, web forms, progressive profiling etc, in line with compliancy & connected tools.
- Hands-on digital marketing experience
- Deep understanding of paid search account management and best practice
- Technical knowledge of SEO
- Experience of SEMRUSH, Ahrefs or MOZ
- Experience of using content management systems e.g. WordPress
- Experience with web analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics
- Willingness to learn new software for the purposes of implementing robust digital marketing campaigns.
Sales & marketing systems integration:
- Ensure a smooth process/data flow between the website, marketing automation system and CRM system
- Manage data feeds/plug-ins
- B2B Marketing expert with extensive experience with marketing automation systems is a must. Ideally of Pardot, but candidates with a demonstrable understanding of automation principles plus strong database experience with Marketo/Eloqua/Hubspot would be considered
- Proven track record in campaign management & analysis, digital marketing and lead generation
- Deep understanding of web analytics (Webtrends, Google Analytics or equivalent packages)
- Clear ability to articulate complex customer journeys to all
- A love for getting into the nitty-gritty of data
- Good grasp of PPC including Google AdWords is preferable
- Social Media campaign management experience
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies with a passion for database marketing and customer insight
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to work with others at different levels in the organisation
- Experience with Content Management systems preferable
- Focus on driving measurable results
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Able to work collaboratively with diverse, multi-location, and geographical teams and partner successfully with Sales management and Sales enablement teams
- Strong team player who is passionate, quality driven, technology savvy and self-motivated
Strategy & Planning Beginner
Has a basic knowledge of the marketing audit process comprising external and internal situation analysis. Has a growing knowledge of relevant market, customers and competitor dynamics and current organisation’s strategies. Makes use of news-feeds, data from analysts, and internal marketing intelligence sources.
Portfolio Management Intermediate
Has a developing understanding of Centrica DE&P capabilities and its offers, and how these relate to customer issues and opportunities. Has a basic understanding of the commercial terms appropriate for different types of offers. Has a basic understanding of how to create a value proposition.
Content & Communication Advanced
Plans integrated marketing communications, selecting the best mix to achieve overall marketing or program objectives. Determines the most effective and cost-effective media such as digital, PR, AR etc. Designs integrated communications to build a progressively evolving relationship with prospective buyers. Has in-depth expertise in digital media. Ensures that the service messages overall are consistent with each other and align with the corporate message. Designs and applies metrics to evaluate and measure results.
Marketing Operations Advanced
Provides input and recommendations to define the appropriate processes and systems required for the marketing community to run an effective and efficient service, working with internal stakeholders to ensure that their needs and preferences are taken into account. Establishes clear measurable objectives and targets for marketing programs, allocating budgets to support their achievement. Produces marketing performance reports using the metrics provided by others in the team, and highlights areas for improvement or change.
Sales & Field Enablement Intermediate
Works collaboratively with sales and account teams and takes action to ensure sales readiness for all service launches. Proactively recommends the digital sales collateral, tools and education appropriate for each campaign, liaising with the sales team to ensure they are fully briefed and able to use the materials available. Seeks feedback from the sales teams on the effectiveness of materials to drive further improvement in the marketing service provided around specific campaigns.
Partners & Alliances Intermediate
Has a basic understanding of partners’ landscape and assists in developing partner relationships, completing tasks within an overall partner campaign context as requested.